Search This Blog

Saturday, April 25, 2020

..the text for April 24, 2020

Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you...for my sake. - Matt. 5:11
 I apologize for the lateness of my post, but this text really resonated with me. Through my life, I have been the victim of reproach and persecution because I stood up for what was right. They were painful experiences, because these experiences were caused by those close to me.

I have several examples, but I won't go into it here.
According to Matt. 5:11, does the experience above count? I tried to do what was right. I tried to tell the truth. I supported Jehovah as the true, and only Judge got punished for it. Did it hut me? Yes.

Don't be paranoid, but do be aware. Satan will use any means to get you to stop supporting Jesus and Jehovah, even your own family and friends. When it happens, don't be in despair, but know that our King and our Father are aware of such situations and will take care of it at the proper time. On sister told me, that her C.O. said, "one + Jehovah is the majority, no matter how many is on the other side."

There is a scripture that said something along the lines of your family persecuting you. The closest I found was when Jesus was discussing the danger of having more affection for family than Jesus or Jehovah. Matt. 10:36 says:
Indeed, a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.
 This is a quote from Micah 7:6. In Micah 7:7, it encourages us to "keep on the lookout for Jehovah...and a waiting attitude for the God of my salvation."

In the Great Tribulation, persecution will come in many shapes and sizes. When it happens, be resolute and stick. to. your. guns. Jehovah will bless you wonderfully as you continue to support His Kingdom, even if you're completely abandon, because He will never abandon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment